Buttery Flakey Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup Amish Country Roll Butter diced and chilled
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl combine the flour and salt. Add the butter slowly until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the water (only a table spoon at a time) until the mixture forms a ball.
- Wrap the ball in plastic and set overnight
- Roll dough out to fit a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place crust in plate and press evenly into the bottom and sides of the pie pan.